With an MBA in General Managment, multi-lingual Irena is founder of INSPIRIT Coaching – a company that has already developed a track record of training hundreds to boost their confidence and self-worth.
We don’t just remember our inner child, we also carry her in our hearts, bodies and minds. How is that manifested? Well, we may not be aware that many of the older beliefs and feelings we first developed at a younger age, actually still run our lives today. Even our businesses, too.
I have worked a lot and continue to work on healing and embracing my inner child, as well as the ones of my clients, and believe me, the biggest leaps and transformations come from that place.
Here are some words of love and reassurance for my younger self:
- Developing, learning and growing is an endless process. However, you are always enough as you are.
- You are allowed to make mistakes and discover new ways. You are allowed to make and spend money, you are allowed to serve the world with your work.
- It is safe to be seen, heard and successful. Your success doesn’t take away from others. It can only contribute.
- You don’t have to be perfect and don’t compare yourself. You are unique. We all are.
- Finally, if you ever feel doubt and find yourself asking “Who am I to …?” – remember, you are the one. Your capabilities and desires didn’t come to you by chance.